Saturday 21 December 2013

Ten Books I Haven't Read, But Most Definitely Should Read In the (very) Near Future (and so should you).

      As much as I truly do love to read, I am willing to admit that the collection on my bookshelf has yet to change since my big shopping trip in London this summer. Aside from the two books I read for english class this semester, I haven't actually finished a book since....August (oh the shame, I know).
    To get me out of this slump, I decided to look up a bunch books that would be too rad to turn down. I have compiled quite the list but chosen to share with you the ten books, including a combination of fictional novels, how-to guides, and graphic novels, that I will for sure attempt to get through over the next few months. I do have a four weeks off class as of last night, so I really really hope I can check a few off the list by then. Fingers crossed, toes crossed, colon crossed.


*eventually I will revisit this post with a short review of each book...but who knows how long that could take*




Love Is a Mix Tape: Life And Loss, One Song At A Time Paperback By Rob Sheffield



The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera 




Poseur by Marc Spitz


Summer Blonde by Adrian Tomine



The Importance Of Music To Girls by Lavinia Greenlaw



In Between Days By Andrew Porter


1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die By Robert Dimery



Eleanor & Park By Rainbow Rowell



Off Track Planet's Travel Guide By Off Track Planet




Teen Angst? Naaah... by Ned Vizzini


No comments:

Post a Comment