Monday 16 December 2013

Mini Winter Lookbook

*I am not a model, the camera went off by itself* (haha jokes)

Moving along from that embarrassment...so a few days ago I needed to create a personal look book as part of an application, and I figured that I may as well share the results with you nice people. There are only three photos, hence "mini" in the title of this post, and they basically depict the three modes of my style in the fall/winter months (of course when going outdoors, I put on an extra seven layers) . Enjoy...


Denim shirt, thrifted. Vintage band shirt, was my dads. 
Black jeans, BDG. Misfits pin, had since I was ten. 




Crushed velvet top, thrifted. Acid wash jeans, BDG.
Shoes, Converse. Gold chains, Forever21. 
Velvet hair srunchie, American Apparel. 


Cropped sweater, Primark. Velvet skirt, H&M.
Purple tights, H&M. Studded flats, DIY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment